With its broad portfolio of toy brands, Mattel wanted to increase awareness of its various product lines. The redesign of Mattel.com established a single destination for boys, girls, families and collectors to explore and play with familiar and unfamiliar brands.
The entry to the site experience is focused upon a mashup of brands where one can play videos or click to get more information. One could also zoom forward through the z-axis in order to arrive in different zones based upon Mattel's four key target audiences.
Role & Responsibilities
- led the development of multiple creative directions
- managed a team of art directors
- provided hands-on design and art direction
- informed the overall user experience
- managed creative deliverables